Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Draggg.

Man is this week a drag! It is going soooo slow. And today everyone left for DC, so there is like 7 kids in my class.... and we usually have 33. But, I guess it's kinda fun. The teachers aren't so stressed, they are alot nicer. And all the kids in my class know how to make anything fun. 
Like today, Joe brought this HUGE sombrero, like half the size of his body, and wore it. And we just managed to make everything fun. Laugh. I think it was one of the best days of 8th grade. And our teachers don't wanna do much, so everything is fun. And Friday, our house is throwing a party because is supposed to be like 80*. So they shortened it to 30 minute classes, and from lunch after, we are going to be outside doing whatever we want. I love my teachers :)

Well thats about it. Post later. Have a great rest of the week.

No comments: