Sunday, June 13, 2010

Minds.

How do our minds know stuff, when even we don't? How do they change our mood, when we don't even realize why, until we really think about it.

June is by far, the hardest month of the year. But I didn't even realize it was June, until I took a step back, checked out my mood, and thought about it... I've been quieter, slower, sadder, and I didn't know why. I was even getting mad at myself for it. How did my brain figure all this out without me having any idea?

It also explains these weird dreams. I've been having dreams, that I don't remember, but I wake up in tears, or a wet pillow. I only remember one dream, out of all of them. And of course, it had to do with Katie, and her death. I want to know how my brain can come up with all this stuff, without me thinking of it.

No comments: