Friday, August 28, 2009

3 Days. (Well now 2)

3 days is NOTHING. I have 3 days left of my summer. And then I start high school. How frightening?! I went to a pep rally Wednesday for the football players and cheerleaders. Then I suddenly realized how unreal the idea still is in my head. I felt so young... so SHORT. Haha. But it was realllyyyyy cool(: Well, the pep rally itself was rather lamee, but meeting/talking to people was fun. They had a dance floor and DJ. The cheerleaders had the be the first ones out there because we are supposed to get the people out there. I guess they are afraid to dance unless someone else is out there, hah. So we did the cha cha slide of course. And they played some modern music likee I Gotta Feeling and Boom Boom Pow by Black Eyed Peas, Beyonce', and more... Oh and I learned a new dance called something like the Columbian Slide or something. It was cool. I got my football jersey :) Cheerleaders get football jerseys to wear to school on game days. It says "Cheer Devils" on the front and "YEAROUT" on the back, and I got number 18. We didnt' get to pick.... we just got a random number. Hmm, what else. My first game was... disappointing, but the football team won 30 - 0 :) So that's a plus. Haha. Butt my coach is dumb, she really needs to get organized so she isn't telling us everything last minute. It's a little ridiculous..

Well, todayy I'm going to the zoo. Even though its flipping freeeeezing outside. This summer really blows. Theres only been 2 memorable thingss about it. California, and my boyfriend(: The weather has sucked. Its August... and I'm wearing socks, sweat pants, and a hoodie.. WITH THE HOOD UP. Man. What a great way to start high school huh?

Hah, I believe the high school is trying to scare and confuse all the poor freshman. We all got a call to our houses saying to meet in the commons at school by 7:15 in the moring the first day to get our BRAND NEW schedules. Soo, they gave us schedules, explained it all, I made my own little schedule to figure it all out easier, and now they are gonna give us brand new ones?!? Don't they get we are already scared enough?? Whoa, the sun just came out. I haven't seen the sun in like a week!!! This is amazing. The house is actually somewhat bright. And there it goes, why not. Ugh. Whatever. Bye.

No comments: