Tuesday, August 11, 2009

High School Here I come.

Well, high schools only a few weeks away... wow it still sounds weird to say "I'm in highschool" ! How strange. Supposedly it all goes fast from here on.
I got my schedule, ID, and yearbook picture, and sports pass today. Let me say... those schedules are SO confusing. Why can't they just make it easy? Really.... Well quarter 1, on "A" days, I have Choir, then French, then Geometry, Lunch, back to Geometry, and P.E. "B" days, I have U.S. History, French Geometry Lunch, Geometry, P.E. Haha. Confussssing stuff right there. On the good hand, the lady let me pick what picture I wanted in the yearbook(: Which she wasn't supposed to do. Haha. But on the other hand, I have no classes with Mike :/ Even though we signed up for ALL the same classes but 2. :P Whateverr. Umm, thats about it for now. Oh Cheerleading started last week. We learned 5 cheers in 2 hours! And they expect us to remember all those perfectly. Goodness. But I guess its fun, just alot more work than I would have thought for *cheerleading*.

2 comments:

Emma said...

Yes... *cheerleading*...

Kidding.

Kayla said...

SHUT UP. I will kick your butt.