Sunday, October 11, 2009

Dance.




Homecoming dance last night was absolutely amazingggg! :) It was alot of fun, way more than I expected. I met some new people, made some new friends, danced, hung out with my boyfrienddd(: It couldn't get much better. They played all the new music, and some slow songs, it was fun. I learned how to slow dance! Haha. Well, I guess I kinda knew what to do, I just never did it before, so it was sweet. Mike got me a necklace :) I love it.

Lets see, so the dance was fun. Then I went to an after party with Mike and Ian. That was fun I guess. Everyone was tired at midnight, so you know, there wasn't much to do... ;) Hm.

I got lots of compliments :) Everyone thought I looked "cute". Haha.


2 comments:

John W. Evans said...

Homecoming--so cool! Especially the dancing :)

Anonymous said...

Kayla - you are so beautiful, in oh so many ways!
Love you,
Gram