Saturday, October 10, 2009

Homecoming

Well, highschools been going prettttyyyyy goood :) So far..

Last night was our big homecoming game! I cheered at it :D It was ALOTT of fun. And of course, our beastly football team won 56-2 or something around that, against Case. I have alot more fun cheering now that the coach is starting to warm up, get a little nicer.

TONIGHT is the homecoming dance!! I am so nervous, but exciteddd :D Its like a feeling right before you go perform infront of an audience, kind of nervous butterflies, but thrillling, an anxiety RUSH. I'm wondering how I'm going to walk around in high heels on a sprained ankle O_o Haha, I'll figure it out. Well, I'll write about it tomorrow! Wish me luck (that I actually know how to dance!!) ;)

2 comments:

Chloe said...

Good luck Kayla! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Don't give-up on ya self,
Good Luck!