Saturday, September 12, 2009

Freshmannnnn.

Hmm. 2 weeks are overr. I'm still getting lost, still confused on everything, but heyy, it's all good. Hah. Let's see. You would not believeeeeeee how big my high school is. And on A days, I have to walk all the way from the very end of one side to the OTHER veryyy end, and it's difficult with how slow kids walk these days. GOSH. But choir is amazzinggglyyy fun. I'M A FIRST SOPRANO! Do you know what that means?! I sing the HIGHEST of the whole choir, I go all the way up to like, the end keyss. And last year, I was an alto, which is the lowest. During my singing test placement thing, he just kept saying "Perfect! Fantastic! Keep Going!" going up the scales, haha, I was like sweet. Hah, when I went into the lil room where we did the test, you walk in and he asked your name and where you went to schoool last year. So I said, of course, Kayla, and then Mahone. And he goes "So YOU know how to sing! You had Mrs. Smith" Im just like "oh yes ;)" :D haha

Hm. I had my first test in geometry yesterday. That stuff is like, easy yet hard. It's confusing, and ALOT of workk. Um, lunch has been pretty fun. However we only take up like a quarter of a table haha. We usually sit Eli, Josh, Me, Ashley, Maddie, Heather. Haha. Thats it. We are like the only freshmann there, intimidattinnggg.

Gym kinda sucks, but whatever, atleast it's only a quarter :) We've been playing softball. I actually got a double yesterdayy!!! That's amazingg considering my hand-eye coordination, which equals abouttt 0. haha.

I think advisory is my favorite class. I have Grace and Nick, which is fun, and I met this new kid, Dominic, he's cool too.

Oh I realllyyyy like my history teacher, Mr. Jones. He's hilariouss, like Mr. Moran last year, haha. And he knows how to interact with the students so class isn't boringg. It's cool.

All in all, I like all my teachers, so it's good.

5 comments:

Chloe said...

Nice post Kayla ;) Love you

John W. Evans said...

Perhaps you could sign up with the Brewers? They could really use anyone who can hit the ball out of the infield :)

Sounds like school is going pretty well. Rock the vocals!

Love,
John

Kayla said...

YES. Great ideaa.

Emma said...

Never noticed it much before, but I really like the song that comes on right when you open your blog. The one with the awesome piano part? Love you.

Kayla said...

It changes... so what one,