Monday, August 27, 2007

My Dreams

I had a really cool dream last night. I don't remeber the whole thing exactly though.
This is my dream:
"We were all I THINK at Grandma's house, and we were all balling our eyes out. I'm pretty sure that it was because John had just called us with the terribly bad news. So anywayz, we were all crying. (let me tell you that the house we were in didn't look anything like grandma's house, but it was her house.) And I decided to go down a hallway and be by myself (like i actually did when i heard). I was sitting on the floor soaking wet in my own tears, when out of nowhere Aunt Katie came and gave me a HUGE HUG!!!! she talked to me helped me calm down a little, not stop crying, just calm down a little bit. Then I walked back out to where everybody was, and Aunt Katie was walking with me. Nobody could see her, so they all thought I was going loopy talking to nothing, but I was talking to her. She sat there with me the rest of the evening while more and more people were arriving. She would talk to me, hug me, and I even sat on her lap. She went to sleep by me, but when I woke up in the morning, she was gone."

It was a great dream.

-----------------------

Another dream I had was a few nights after her death. This is it.

"My mom and I were somewhere and as we were walking out of the place, I saw Aunt Katie. She was just standing there, and I ran up to her and hugged her and we both started cyring. Then we were hugging for about 10 minutes, and she whispered in my ear, "Be yourself, and nobody but yourself". Then about
5 minutes later she said, "I will wait for you". Then she said, "I love you". Then my mom made me leave because nobody but me could see her. So my mom didnt know. Then as I was walking away, she waved. Then she floated up and disappeared.

I love it... and now you know why I couldn't say it without crying. I told my mom and I started crying. Then I emailed it to your mom. They both loved it. And I told my mom that I think it was more of a message than a dream...and I hope it was.


As you can tell, I miss her. =]

2 comments:

John W. Evans said...

Hi Kayla,

It's great to see a new post--and to hear about your dreams. I am glad to hear that they bring you comfort.

Keeping you in my thoughts,
John

John W. Evans said...

WE WANT NEW POSTS!!!!