Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Thinking of my aunt

It seems that ever since Aunt Katie is gone, she is the only thing I want to talk about, think about, and cry about. So I am going to write about her on here.
"Katie lived her life the way she wanted to. She did what she wanted to do, she saw what she wanted to see, and she helped wherever she could.
She was a friend to everyone. She was your shoulder to cry on, your motivation to do things, your reason to take off work/school, your reason to be happy and joyful… she was your friend.
Everyone who knew her, now has a huge whole in their hearts. It is a disappointment that she had to go so early. We wonder… why her, why now, why there, why, why, why, why, why??? If you believe that everything happens for a reason, what is the reason for this?
She has been an awesome role model for her family, friends, and anyone who just saw her. Everyone who ever met her is lucky.
She was that kind of person who always had something to calm you down if you were having a rough time. She was always there for you if you needed her.
Having fun was her job. Everywhere she went, she found something to have fun. Whether it was learning to sail, swimming, making something, hiking, or just even joking around.
I remember her asking me if I wanted to go on a walk around the block at midnight or later just because I “looked” sad, or that she just wanted to talk about things. When she was here last Christmas, we took a walk around the block around 11:00 to see all the lights shining bright. We will all miss those walks.
All in all… she played a major part in my life, and now I will try my hardest to follow her footsteps."

.I LOVE HER.

1 comment:

Chloe said...

I think that's really sweet! you must really love your aunt!
-public viewer