Saturday, August 11, 2007

Umm...

Ok, so everyone wants me to write more upbeat things about Katie, so here's is one. I am just making it up on the spot, so it might not be that good.

Her smile:
It was always comforting. She looked like she needed a bigger mouth for the width/height of the smile. It was sooooooo big and was almost always there everytime you looked at her. :)

Her laugh:
That is one thing that no one will EVER forget. It is probably the funniest laugh I have ever heard, (in a good way). It kind of sounded like she was hyperfentalating, laughing, and almost choking at the same time. That was the best. :)

Her attitude:
She was always positive, never negative. I dont thik I once heard her say something negative about anything, except herself. But whenever I would say something negative about myself in her presence, she would make me take it back, or say, "That is NOT true". So then she would make me say something positive about myself, then I would make her say something positive about herself. She helped anyone who needed help.

Her sense of humor:
She was very funny. If you were sad about something, she would have something to make you laugh or atleast smile. :) Almost all the time, she could make you laugh. I would say around 99.99 % of the time, she could make anyone smile.

Katie... Over All:
A kind a loving person. The best aunt/wife/daughter/sister/friend/cousin/anything else anyone could ever wish for.
We all love her.

No comments: