Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Hah,

Man, do I hate some people. It's amazing. How can you get so upset at somebody over something so stupid?
7th grade. Ahh,
If you looked it up in the dictionary, this is the definition

7th grade, noun;
A place in which is full of overdramatic girls, boys who wanna act tough, stupid stuff, and where you should not be if you are fragile.
Well, guess what? I'm fragile. I break easily. And all this stuff going on (not JUST including school) is reallt starting to get to me. I'm getting really sick of drama. Not saying that I'm in any, but watching other people. It's like SHUT UP!!! Girls will say "Oh he dumped me for her and she started a rumor about me" its like GET OVER IT!!! There's bigger problems in this world. Or boys. They think that flirting is annoying the @#$!@# out of you. It's over-whelming.
Luckily, only 1 more year in middle school. Then even MORE drama begins in high school. Oh boy am I excited for that. :P
Okie dokie, that's it for now. Just had to let that out.(:

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh yes, the drama. You are right, middle school is full of drama.


Ignore it if you can, I know it is annoying - it is annoying on my side of the desk too... But, don't worry, it is better in high school!

Cathy Ganz

Anonymous said...

I can only speak from the eyes of a sixth grader (oh great and mighty wise one...), but my school isn't much different. 'She said he was gonna ask her out and he said she said she was gonna ask him out and he likes her and she think's he's weird and...'

Anonymous said...

Yeah cos I'm so much smarter than you Emma. Shoot. you can spell better than me. well- atleast my conscience told me so. ;)

Anonymous said...

[laugh]

John W. Evans said...

Take consolation, Kayla--it doesn't change much as you get older :)

John

Anonymous said...

You mean that Emma is going to be smarter than me my whole life?

Haha.