Sunday, January 20, 2008

:)

Wow. I am officially a teenager. There's no going back. :] I have to admit, it is kind of fun. Nothing considers me a kid anymore. Like on iTunes you have to be 13 or older to agree to the terms or to register your iPod... and kids menu's and restaurants, it's 12 and under! :o I feel so funny. It's like I'm trapped in between a kid and an adult. :]

Yesterday, I got my hair cut. It isn't much shorter, but I got short layers. It's pretty cute. :P

On my birthday, I had done alot of thinking. And I emailed John about it. Thanks. :] But there were alot of things running through my head. Some happy, some sad:
  • Wow, I'm a teenager.
  • I wish Aunt Katie was here.
  • I know she's proud of me.
  • Why her?
  • I'm 13!

And that's just a few. Here is an email I sent John.

Hey John,

You know, I have been thinking about a lot today. I was just having a bunch of thoughts. It’s amazing how much one person can have such a huge impact in your life. I really miss her. It’s hard to open up Yahoo! IM and never see her smiley-face light up. Agh.

Love/Miss you,
Kayla

Pretty much explains it. :

John, you're great to talk to. Thanks.

:]

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree with everything you said. Love you!

P.S.: I got short layers a few days ago, too! =]

John W. Evans said...

Holy Christmas, talk about making an uncle feel good! Thanks for the public shout-out, Kayla. And, thanks for sharing your thoughts with me, and all of us.

Much love,
John

p.s. have you seen your first pg-13 movie yet :)

Kayla said...

i saw my first pg-13 movie when i was like 8. :D
haha.