Wednesday, January 30, 2008

I'm so tired I can't think of a title

As you may have noticed, I have been changing my picture alot lately. I had it of me, Katie, and Hannah. Then recently I had me and my dog Lily, whom I love very much. :] But now, I have the picture of Emma and Me. I love her more than Lily. I would pick her over a dog any day.... probably. Just kidding. :] But I love her.

I also love my cousin Chloe. She is so great to talk to just one on one. Unfortunately I have no pictures of me and her. Otherwise I would post it.

I also love my cousin Chase. He is fun to play with. :]

I love you cousins. :]



P.S. To the rest of my family, I love you too. ;]

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You wouldn't happen to have a different picture, would you? Does it have to be THAT one?

Anonymous said...

i do have a different one.:]


-kayla

p.s. emma you will hate me. :P

John W. Evans said...

Funny, Kayla--I just changed my photo for the first time since Katie's death. Great minds must think alike :)

Love,
John