Sunday, January 27, 2008

Just Thinking

Currently, I am really enjoying life. It’s been 7 months since I have liked living. Ever since June 23, 2007 I have hated my life. Things got way worse on June 23. But now, my life is starting to get better. Friends are making it better. I’m starting to get happier. I don’t cry everyday anymore. My family is getting better. Everyone around me is fun and happy. Yes, I still am sad about it, but I’m learning to accept it. It’s really hard to accept the death of someone you love so dearly. Now, finally, things are getting better. And I really like it. It’s a lot better than being sad everyday. That apparently didn’t get me anywhere.

5 comments:

John W. Evans said...

Hi Kayla,

I really liked these two lines from this post:

Yes, I still am sad about it, but I’m learning to accept it. It’s really hard to accept the death of someone you love so dearly.

You've got a lot of wisdom, hard-earned for such a young age.

Love,
John

Anonymous said...

Hi Kayla,
So many tears have been shed this year. I think they help wash away the sadness so it doesn't last forever.
Love, Linda

Anonymous said...

Thanks! :D

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
shreya said...

hey kayla. u seem to be a bright young girl! r u a hannah montana fan? well, if u r than u should visit my blog to see free videos , get pics and read about her and yes, do reply me. secondly , how did u like dragon rider? well, do visit the site1 has loads of things!
keep writin' sweety!
sherry[ashley tisdale]