Monday, June 9, 2008

Ahah.

I found something else out about the whole sit-e-ation with my ex-friends. I guess Friday after I left school (I came home early with a sore throat), they went to Mrs.Peterson, the counselor I see. Apparently they told her some lies. Man, I am SO sick of the lieing. I can't believe I was part of that group. I told my mom 
"I KNOW I have told the whole truth about this whole thing. I KNOW it." & I'm pretty sure she believes me... ? But anyways, Emma's mom told my mom about this. 
When I got home from school, I told my mom about the name-calling of her. So she called Emma's mom to tell her of her daughters actions. Then I guess her mom called Emma at school and was like "What is this I hear with you guys calling Kayla's mom a b_tch?!" And Emma bursted into tears and started rambling "It wasn't me! I don't even have a problem with Kayla. I'm not mad at her or anything." So now I think Mary believes Emma, not me. When Emma has lied to her... how many times? Eh, atleast 10 times in 2008, and they were BIG LIES. But I know Emma, and I know she would get in HUGE trouble if her mom found proof of her calling my mom that. Unfortunately, there is no proof, except me... and I wouldn't lie about that, but whatever. Believe whatever, I know the truth, they won't tell it. I am SO sick of Emma being two-faced too. Like in the morning, Friday morning, I called her and she was being all nice to me. Then I to school, and she was with the group, and suddenly, she was mad at me and making fun of me and talking crap about me. Real nice friend huh? Wow, I am seriously done with them. I will not get caught up in that again. I will not loose my confidence, my life to them again. I've seen what it does to people, and I will do everything in my favor to stay away. 

Hopefully next year I get into Bristol School District. All my real friends go there... except Grace. I think it sounds awesome to go there. New people, new teachers, new stuff, new atmosphere, new everything. Which is exactly what I want right now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's Bristol School District?

Kayla said...

It's 'Not Kenosha School District'

;)

Haha. Kenosha sucks... and I hope they read this(: