Saturday, June 7, 2008

In The Merry Old Land of Oz

In the not so merry land of Kenosha is pretty lamee. I SERIOUSLY have to get out. I surrender. I really can't take all this.
I've finally realized my "friends" are not my friends at all. Wednesday, we got in the hottub with our clothes on. So then my mom gave me and my 2 "friends" a lecture on never to do it again, and then they got mad at her. So apparently that makes them mad at me too. But I really don't care because I know i didn't do anything, so I have nothing to be ashamed of. She is my mom, I love her. They have NO right to call her a b*tch. One of them said it right to my face. Here is our conversation
Me: Why are you mad at me?
Angelica: Cos your mom
Me: What?
Angelica: She is a b_tch.
Me: But why are you mad at ME?
Angelica: [silence]
Me: Whatever... [walks away]

That PROVES there is no reason for them to be mad at me. So whatever. I think they have just been waiting to find a time to get mad at me. But isn't that like THE LAMEST reason to be mad at me? But now I'm mad at them. What gives them the right to call MY mom that. SERIOUSLY? I wouldn't do that to themm.

OH! & when my mom was talking to us, Angelica goes "Well, it's not our fault. Kayla said it would be okay" I'm sitting there going "ARE YOU FREAKING SERIOUS?!?!?! you are seriously going to blame this all on me, when you are the one who was like "lets go in your hottub. come on please?!?"
What kind of friend rags on you? Not the right ones for me. But I am really proud of myself because through all this drama happening lately, I have been telling the truth. I haven't lied at all during all of this. They can believe whatever, but I know what I have done and said and I know that lieing gets me into more trouble. I haven't lied. I told the total truth about this whole thing. So whatever. They apparently don't want to be friends with me.

If they don't need me in their lives, I don't need them in mine.

And I know exactly what they are saying about me. 'I tell my mom everything'. Well, they just say that because NONE of the 4 of them have a good relationship with their mom. They are jealous. GOOD. Maybe it will teach them a lesson. I'm so done in this competition of the girls. I'm out. Adios.


Anyways, things around home are pretty good. Last night was super fun.
Hannah and I went across the street to the neighbors. I usually babysit the little girl over there. But last night, their mom and my mom went out to dinner to celebrate their birthdays. It was me, Zach (the 14 year old who is brothers with Morgan, who I babysit) and Hannah and Morgan. It started out with us eating pizza. Then we went into this room with a couch that is curvy so it's like 2 couches kind of put together. And we put in Toy Story. That was when we tried to calm down Hannah and Morgan. Morgan is 8 by the way. That didn't work. Somehow, we got into a huge pillow fight. It was super fun. Then I went upstairs to put Hannah in the extra bedroom to sleeep. And when I came out of the bedroom, Zach popped out of Morgans bedroom and scared me. I screamed so loud. Then we went downstairs and Hannah stayed upstairs. Then Morgan went on the floor and me and Zach took the couches. Then we found some spongebob money and kept throwing it back and forth. Then Hannah came back down. After that, we covered Zach in pillows and Morgan and Hannah piled on him. I stayed off, I think I would break him ;) Then I was laying on my back and talking to Hannah and Zach said
"Your shoulder blades stick out really far" and I - while talking to Hannah said
"Want me to show you?" because I was telling her about the other room where I could bring her to lay down. Zach goes
"Wow, that was PERFECT timing" Hahah.
Then me and Zach both earned $25 each for babysitting. Pretty sweet. I'm sure the whole night my friends were talking crap about me because they were all having a sleepover. So, while they were commizerating, I was earning trust and $25 and having the time of my life.

3 comments:

John W. Evans said...

Hey Kayla,

Sounds like some intense times with your friends. It was good of you to confront Angelica, who was way out of line to speak in such a rude way to you (or anyone) about your Mom. Either way, I think it's a good thing if you give yourself some space with these friends--maybe take the summer and see what else is out there? They just sound like jerks from your description, and what's the point of losing time and energy over jerks?

Babysitting sounds fun, and I like the photos from the meadow. Glad to hear you made it to the end of the school year :)

Love,
John

Anonymous said...

Angelica sounds like the girl from Rugrats.

Just saying.

Kayla said...

Haha. Angelica Pickles. :D