Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Rock you like a hurricane

Haha. I played Guitar Hero for my first time really yesterday. I played a little Friday, but only once... so I don't count that. 
Last night, my mom, Hannah and I went across the street. And while my mom was with her friends I was with Zach playing Guitar Hero 3. Then I started playing to Rock you Like a Hurricane and my mom screamed "I KNOW THAT SONG! John learned to play it on the guitar" 
John, next time I see you, you should play it for me :)
Oh, then my mom played it. Haha. It was funny, she didn't get the strumming part. 
But last night was stressful too!!! Arg, I won't even get started, just know, Shelly is still stressed from last night. By Shelly, I'm not talking about my mom either, our neighbor is Shelly. Pretty cool(:

Well, that's all for now. I might not post until... eh, Saturday? Unless something exciting happens...

2 comments:

John W. Evans said...

Hahahahaha!

Yeah, I used to play that over and over each time a hurricane was coming to Miami! I thought I was so clever, but it drove Katie NUTS!

Great story, Kayla. Can't wait to give Guitar Hero a try :)

Anonymous said...

And you liked driving her nuts?