Sunday, June 15, 2008

Insert title here

I've been super busy lately. It's been kind of nice though. I think I will start with Friday.

Friday we had a garage sale with the neighbors Shelly, Zach and Morgan. So we were with them about everyday for the past week. But then Friday I wasn't really paying attention to the sales. I stayed with the 16 month baby Shelly watches. It's her niece Danielle. She is super cute. I was with her during the day. 

Saturday was more of the garage sale. But the kids weren't there. Me, Zach, Morgan and Hannah all went to Six Flags with my dad. Zach and I went off on our own to do big rides, and my dad stayed with Hannah and Morgan on the little stuff. I was a woosy though(: But it was really fun. We got ice cream from Cold Stone and Zach got me on a a coaster I've never been on, the Viper. :O I think it's my new favorite though... But lets see. Well, we got there around 10:30 and me and Zach went first to the Ragun Cagen. Then we went to Whizzer and Demon. Then we went to this ride that me and Aunt Katie got sick on. Haha, I remember that so vividly. Then we went and met my dad and all the people from my dads work at the place where we ate lunch. Then we went off to the Viper, then Cold Stone, then this thing like a Tilt-A-Whirl. We did that RIGHT after the ice cream. Not very good for my weak stomach. Oh well. ;) Then my dad took the girls home around 4:30. Me and Zach stayed and my mom and Shelly picked us up around 6. It was fun. But I was REALLY tired and my feet REALLY hurt. I have 3 huge blisters on insides of my toes. Ouch.! Then we picked up Chinese after we got picked up and ate together. It was really fun.

Oh and I made $43.75 at the garage sale. Whoo.

Now I'm at grandpa's house. And we are watching Alvin and the Chipmunks. :D

No comments: