Sunday, December 7, 2008

LA La la

Haha, okay I just wanted to share this because it's a little scary to me. So I was bored this morning, and I went on google and searched "What your looks mean about you quiz" I love online quizzes ;) And I found this one and took it, and it is SOOO me. SCARY.
Heres my results:

You're a Venus vixen: You're an artistic person who looks at the world through rose-colored glasses. You're able to see the potential in people, so you take time to encourage them even after everyone else has lost interest and moved on. You love to be surrounded by beautiful things. It's tough for you to make up your mind, but once you do you seldom change it. You don't tolerate two-faced people, so you've weeded out the bad eggs and built yourself a crew of only true-blue pals. When they're down in the dumps, they come to you for comfort. And there's nothing you wouldn't do for them- except lie. Though you freely give good advice, you don't often listen to your own words of wisdom. You're a famous flirt. While you tend to rush into relationships, you do try hard to make them work. And when they end, you're bummed for eons.


The one part that REALLY shocked me, because its like the quiz KNEW me was this:  
"You don't tolerate two-faced people, so you've weeded out the bad eggs and built yourself a crew of only true-blue pals. When they're down in the dumps, they come to you for comfort. And there's nothing you wouldn't do for them- except lie. Though you freely give good advice, you don't often listen to your own words of wisdom."

So of course, the I don't tolerate 2-faced people is totally me. I've "weeded" out the bad eggs and have true friends now. How WEIRD. That's exactly me. EXACTLY. And alot of my friends talk to me about everything. They trust me :) And I give them advice. And the last part, yeahh you know. ;)
But I'm not a "famous flirt". At all, Lol - Especially this year ;) I haven't flirted with anybody at school this year. I've made alot of guy friends, but we don't flirt. It's actually really nice. Guys are fun to talk about girl problems with, cos they won't go telling everybody. 

Well this weekend has gone by fast. I don't know why. But luckily, 10 more days of school in 2008!!! :D And this Christmas break is like 16 days :D YAY. THEN!!!! When we come back, its 8 days until my birthday. THEN!!!! The weekend after my birthday we are going to that choir competition. What I like about it - we are either going to get 1st 2nd or 3rd cos there is only 3 choirs going ;) And we have to sing 8 songs infront of like 1000 choir directors. :O  We have 7 songs pretty much down. And the one we still don't have yet, is one we sang last year, so we know it. And we are singing 2 songs from 6th grade. 

Nothing more. Bye.

1 comment:

Ali said...

Scary quiz. Cool about the choir thing though!! And I know!! I can't believe there's only 10 days left of school in 2008!!