Sunday, December 28, 2008

HELP!

Ok guys. I need help.  My teacher must be clue-less. She gave us this big project due the second day we get back from break. And she thinks we are all gonna have it done... HAH! 


But does anybody have ideas of websites. I need to research a subject relating to A Christmas Carol, the boook. I have no idea! And the website she gave us, isn't even a website!! But so I need to write a paper of my research, including a citation page and I need to put together a visual demonstration. So a poster board or power-point or pamphlet, etc... I have no idea where to 1 - find a subject relating to A Christmas Carol, and 2 - what to write about it.


HELP. Even if you know of a website that might help or anything.

1 comment:

Ali said...

Why don't you try Google first? I bet that would help.

And I LOVE the name Bella for your puppy!! SUPER CUTE!!