Friday, December 5, 2008

Update.

So my week was okay. I've been in a weird - down mood all week. But then today it lifted, and I was hapyy :)  So lets see, Monday, Mr.Moran bought me candy. Haha, I don't really know why, he just bought them and threw them at me. Then today. When I got off the bus, Nick comes up behind me going "Kayla Kayla Kayla" and I'm like "What?!" then he goes "Watch this!" And throws a snowball at a girl up ahead, but he was messing around. And he slips and falls while throwing it, and the snowball goes over the fence, which was wayy off and I go "Uhm Sorry to tell you but I think you missed" And he goes "Shut up. I slipped!" Haha, kinda made my day. I had a headache all day, so a good laugh helped. Hhm, well thats about all exciting that happened this week. Laaa. Well, tomorrow I finally get to see Twilight :D I think so at least. Last night I babysat until 9! Whooo. That was fun. So I was alone from 7 - 9. I got to watch Polar Express by myself :)  That was nice. I really like that movie for some reason. Well, I'll post probably tomorrow night or Sunday. Adios.

2 comments:

Ali said...

Just reading that sounds funny! I'm glad you're happy Kayla. =]

I love The Polar Express too. Its really an AWESOME movie.

OH HOLY FUDGE! TWILIGHT IS AMAZING!!! You read the book right? I think I'm seeing it tonight for a...4th time! That's right, 4TH!

Have a good time tomorrow! =D

Ali said...

just an FYI-i changed my URL to www.imaflightlessbird.blogspot.com!