Friday, December 12, 2008

Snuffleupagus

Thats me. I'm snuffling and sniffling. I'm home for the 3rd day in a row. I have like my 3rd sinus infection since the beginning of the school year. And I just had one a few weeks ago. Then the dr. said it never went away from the last one, it just got covered up by over the counter medicine, and once this cold hit, they just attacked harder. He listened to me breathe, and says "You got a heck of alotta congestion!!" Isn't that lovely to hear. It was a doctors office I never went to. My doctor took the day off, so I had to get a different one who worked with her. The lady at the desk in his office was weird O_o  She was like "Yes, I know. Yes. That would be great. Yes, please sit" in a creepy soft voice. Then the nurse didn't talk. She came up to me with the temperature thing that goes under your tongue, and stood there for like a minute cos I didn't know what she was doing. Then with the blood pressure thing, she stood there. I didn't know I had to pull up my sleeve!! And frankly, I don't pay attention in doctors office. I usually find myself staring at the needles or something. They really shouldn't keep those out in the open, it frightens little ones, including myself. ;)  And I found out I have to get my Tetnis shot in spring. yay. *she said rolling her eyes*  Then the doctor  came in, and he didn't stop talking!! And he was a big Cubs fan. Hm, that's not off to a good start. GO BREWERS! OH MY GOSH! Did any of you hear about CC Sabathia??? He's taken the deal with the New York Yankees. They offered him 23 MILLION dollars a YEAR for 7 years!!!!  OH MY GOODNESS. Yankees were jealous of Brewers. They just can't accept that the Brewers are better than them :O 
I swear I cannot breathe. Last night and the night before, I could not breathe!  I'm sitting here watching A Muppets Christmas Carol by myself. Its nice. :) No Hannah talking, no dad coughing, etc...  I love this movie. It is so sweet, and has a great message. And of course, the Muppets just make it better. I'm also reading the book in English right now. Well, I just finished it. But obviously, I can't turn it in until Monday.  *Awe, in the movie right now, Scrooge is crying :'( * 
Well, I'm gonna look and see if I can figure out anything in math. I don't have any homework right now, but I think I know what they've been working on, so I wanna see if I get it, if not, I will ask my teacher on Monday. Bye.

2 comments:

Ali said...

im sorry you're sick! that sucks.

i hope you get well soon Kayla!

Anonymous said...

Nothing is yuckier than sinus infections! Hang in there....you will breathe again! Keep watching movies, except for the ones that make you cry - nothing worse for those sinuses!!
Love,
Linda