Thursday, January 1, 2009

2009 (updated)

Happy New Year!

It's a New Year. I'm planning on making this year right. Fixing everything, and just having fun. That's my new year resolution. 

Oh, and to just stay happy! Or just try my hardest to stay happy, look at the bright side of things. I've found that to be a little hard lately.  And I stole one of Emmas, to be more outgoing. Yeah, I think I really need to do that. I started yesterday :) I tried mustard on a pretzel. I tried it, but it didn't turn out as good as my dad said. Mine ended up back on the plate. ;]


OH!! ANDD yesterday, I saw Marley & Me. All I have to say is OH MY GOSH. I cried the whole last 45 minutes. It was SO adorable. And you become attached to the dog, it's so sweet. And at the ending (I'm trying not to spoil anything), we thought Hannah wouldn't really comprehend whats going on, or she wasn't really paying much attention. But the poor kid BURST out into tears. Right at a silent moment, she bursted out crying. My mom and I were laughing, but since we were already crying, everytime we breathed in, it sounded like we were bawling too. And we figured if we didn't laugh, we were going to burst out like Hannah too. But throughout the whole ending, you heard the whole theater crying and sniffling. Then when we were walking out, and they still don't have the lights turned on, this big tough guy says "Nobody can see where they are walking. We all have tears in our eyes." Then somebody laughs. Then he says again "I should have brought a box of kleenex with" We walked out of the theater and all the kids were crying, all the teens were crying, all the moms and dads, everybody. Everybody's eyeliner or makeup was running. Hannah was crying all the way back to the car. It was so sweet. I think that movie might just be my new favorite.

4 comments:

Emma said...

Wow, good times. =]

Mustard?! On a pretzel?!

Anonymous said...

YEAH! YUCK. i wouldn't suggest it.

John W. Evans said...

Isn't Marley & Me about Scrooge's partner from A Christmas Carol? :)

Kayla said...

No lol. its about a family who learns to cope with the difficulties in life by raising "the worst dog in the world" until the ending, when he isn't. its adorable. you should see it.