Friday, January 30, 2009

Mommy for a Weekend

 I'm a mommy!! Haha. In FCS class (Family Consumer Science), we have these baby simulators that are computerized. And they are meant to be like a new baby. They cry randomly and you have to burp, feed, rock or change them. I got a boy :(  But he has so many names. Haha. Nick on the bus says "His name should be Nick" and I say "Ok" kind of laughing. Then Nick says "No. I'm not even kidding. His name is Nick, ok?" Haha. Then Joe wants it to be Joe. And Gabby and Travis said Travis James. So I have no idea what to do. Cos we have to make a birth certificate. And they come in this HUGE baby carrier!! I had to bring that thing on the bus. Haha, and I have to on Monday morning. My baby still hasn't turned on yet though. Hehe. The teacher programmed them to turn on at 6. Unless you snapped its neck backwards, then it would cry until 6. :O  Mine's been quiet though :)  So many people held mine. I didn't actually hold it until I got home. Even on the bus I didn't have it. Hah.

So... thats about it. Tell you more about that later. lol


Saturday: My Baby is a dud :(  It DOESNT WORK. I carried that thing on the bus all the way home for NOTHING. And I'm gonna have to do it again. Erg. I'm mad. lol That thing was such a hassel to carry around. Its heavy as asdklfjadwer. And I had to sleep with it, just incase it woke up. Cos Bryan said his didn't turn on until 3 in the morning. So I didn't know if that was gonna happen to me. But it didn't >.< But I still have to wear the wristband... i think ?  I better not get down graded for shaking it or anything, we were trying to wake it up. Hehe.

4 comments:

Ali said...

Lol Kayla. Have fun with that. It's the funniest to see the boys carrying around the baby carrier. That's the funniest thing ever.

Kayla said...

Yeah. Bryan had one when he was in 8th grade. and he had a girl. so his carrier was all girly :D

Kayla said...

Yeah. Bryan had one when he was in 8th grade. and he had a girl. so his carrier was all girly :D

Kelly Luce said...

"My Baby is a dud :( It DOESNT WORK."

aaahahahaha! that is GREAT.

in sophomore year of high school we had to do something like this in health class, except with eggs. you had to make your baby egg a shoebox house and you could either be a "single parent" or get married (i.e. half the work). so i married adam something or other, and we put the baby in the library day care, but a senior broke in during lunch and KIDNAPPED the babies! it was such a scandal.