Sunday, January 18, 2009

Competition

was awesome :)   It was nothing like I expected. I honestly thought it wasn't going to be such a big thing, and so many people, and etc... but it was!!! And I have to brag. We WERE amazing. I believe we sang the best we have ever. Mrs. Smith was crying by our last song. And we sang like 9 songs!! That's alot. And it was hot on that stage with the lights shining on you. And at one part, apparently we were so good that they turned off all the lights, and just shined one spotlight on the choir. Pretty amazing.

It was quite an experience, and I'm glad I got the special chance.  We don't find out how we did for a few days.... but I will definately post that when I get the news.

1 comment:

John W. Evans said...

Congrats on the great job, Kayla!

Love,
John