Saturday, January 10, 2009

14.

That's almost me. Almost.  It still sounds like a little kid to me. Which is good. I don't want to grow up. At least, for a while. Hmm.

Updates:

Bella: Good, gained a pound in a week, devours her food whole, then pukes it up, cutie, whiny, tiny, biter, adorable

Lily: annoying, mean to Bella, cranky, needs to be groomed, lost some excess weight, sleepy

Shadow: never around, annoying when i'm trying to sleep, tiny, cute

Me: SICK OF SNOW, almost my birthday :) state competition in 6 days, only 4 more rehearsals! and apparently in ANOTHER winter weather advisory. We were in the line for 7-9" of snow last night, and supposed to get more all weekend. SO SICK OF IT. 


3 comments:

Ali said...

You're almost 14! Cool Kayla!

And I agree completely with you...I am EXTREMELY sick of snow too!

John W. Evans said...

Happy Almost Birthday, Kayla! Hope it's a great one.

Love,
John

Chloe said...

Awesome picture Kayla. You know, (it obviously looks like it) maybe I should be the blog author. I think I'd be a pretty good one.