Tuesday, April 22, 2008

The life of a middle schooler.

Is crazy. You have so many emotions... it's amazing.
Girls fight over stupid stuff. It drives me insane. You hear the normal "Oh he said this about her and she said this about me and I'm gonna beat her up." It's like seriously. SHUT UP. GET OVER IT. MOVE ON. Everyone threatens to 'beat you up' or 'jump you'. I swear we are going back to the '50's. It's like the Outsiders. Which is kind of cool... but annoying. I'm gonna jump you. Come on! Of course, I try to stay out. But you know its going to happen sooner or later, I'm going to get in it. And now I'm in the middle of 2 drama scenes. One only because I'm friends with a girl. And one, it's not ever my fault. She keeps saying stuff, and I'm sick of it. I'm learning alot about friendships. I'm seeing who to stick with, and who to move on from. I've seen that all I was to one of my 'best friends' was a back up and a 'go to for help'. That is not cool with me, so I've moved on. I also learned that whatever a girl says, she won't do. So my friend was supposedly gooing to be 'jumped' - and she never was. Honestly, why do they bother? Nobody is afraid of them.

Then tomorrow.
This 'anniversary' is really getting me. Before it was kind of like "It's 9 months. :(" But this one seems different. Like it's reality now, it's real. Of course, the other ones hurt like crazy. I don't know whats different. Like it's a smack on the face. I think part of it is from Emmas words to me. But I'm feeling this one hard. Tomorrow we are learning about the life of Hitler. Kind of funny. One because he was so bad, and I'm learning about his life on the 10 month date. And two because I read the book "Hitler Youth" with her. I loved that book so much. I love reading about the Holocaust. It fascinates me. Ever since I read ''The Diary of Anne Frank' I have loved it. Not the actual thing... but learning about it. We are going to read "Surviving Hitler" in social studies and we are watching "Life is Beautiful". Then in English I am reading "The Diary of Anne Frank" again. (: I love it. I'm such a nerd about the Holocaust.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's true, you are a nerd when it comes to the Holocaust, actually you're just an 'all the way around' nerd. yes, YOU ARE A NERD!
haha.

Anonymous said...

What 'words'?

Anonymous said...

okay. who said that?

:P

Anonymous said...

It wasn't me, I swear.

Anonymous said...

shuree emma.
:D
cos you NEVER call me a nerd.

Anonymous said...

I don't call you a nerd, I call you a dork, but only on occasion. And it wasn't me.

Anonymous said...

Then who was it?!?!?!?!

*cough cough* chloe! *cough cough*

John W. Evans said...

Sounds like Chloe :)

Chloe said...

So, Kayla, because of your post at Emma's world I thought you actually had gotten back into the blogosphere. But, I guess not.

Anonymous said...

Hi Kayla,
I recommend "The Hiding Place" by Corrie TenBoom....amazing story of a family in Holland that helped Jewish people. I have read it several times.
And adults think boys are bad....
Love, Linda

Anonymous said...

What Chloe? Haha.
yer funny(:

Chloe said...

kayla, just to let you know, i will continue to bug, email, and cal you until you post again. BTW, it was me! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
BTW don't pinch people's butt's.

Jenn said...

hi -
just checkin in to say hi. i have to admit, i don't miss the drama of middle & high school. believe me, the drama eventually goes away (unless you decide to follow it - ha ha). i feel like i could have written the same type of post when i was in middle school. i felt the same way - i just tried to avoid the drama and the possibility of getting jumped. i survived, you will too. :) keep up the blogging.
big hug - j