Sunday, May 4, 2008

Past few weeks.

So I've had alot to tell... but I haven't felt like typing alot latley. But now I kind of do, so here I go.
I will start with last friday April 25.
School was a normal day. But then right after school I went to get my haircutt. In the moment, I had no idea how I wanted my hair cut. So I was last, looking through hair books until Chelsea said something. She said side bangs would look good. So I got them. They are way shorter than I wanted them to be... but they are still cute.
Saturday April 26.
John came up to hang out with Hannah and me while my mom was at school. He came up, then we went to the outlet mall trying to find John some long pants. Apparently he forgot about cold weather. ;) But we had no luck. So then we went to great-grandmas house and we were there for about 3 hours. We mostly sat and talked. And we cleaned her ceiling, because it was "really dirty" according to her. ;) Then my mom came a met us there. After we got out of there, we went to Katies Meadow. We spread some wild seeds by Katie's spot and left some flowers to blow around. It was super windy, we could hardly walk. But it's nice to just be there, it's so peaceful and free. Then on our way back to the car, we met Dave Cashman. He and John went back through Katies Meadow to plan the walk, while we left. Then we met Hannahs babysitter and some friends at the strip mall across from there. Then we went to Salutos with them.
The week following was pretty normal. Nothing big. I think my teachers are alot more aware of what they say. If I haven't told already, I had a talk with one of my teachers about some things they say, and she told the rest of them. Nothing has been said lately.
But Friday May 2, something happened. We do currentevents in social studies. We just have to write about something that happened during the week. One girl did an article about this.
Have you heard of the movie Semi-pro? Will Ferrel was shooting it. Well I guess there was a scene in it where he wrestled a life grizzly bear. And the bear was in training/taming. Well, the bear killed its tamer. They were in training or something and it bit it or something and the trainer died. So of course, it was all over the news and everything. The girl started talking about it, and I just slunk down. But then after class my teacher called me over. She said
"Sorry about the article. I tried to stop talking about it and move on. I'm sorry about it."
I think that shows that atleast she is more aware of her surroundings. Which I'm happy about it because all of that was building up in my head.
Then Friday night I had a sleepover with 4 of my friends. It was so much fun.
Now I'm home sick.

P.S. To chloe- who thinks she can annoy me. I will just unplug my phone lines and not check my email. Its not that hard. :D Haha. Justkidding(: I love you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to hear your teachers are better. And I can't wait to see the new haircut! =]

Linda said...

Hi Kayla,
I am glad you had a conversation with your teacher. I am sure it was hard to do, but the results are rewarding!
I too read about that bear....now I know I don't need to see that movie.
Love,
Linda

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.