Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Whooosh.

I'm dreading the thought of next month.

That was my line this morning on the way to school. Which then lead me to being unable to concentrate all day today. Now I am sooo tired. I have been up doing homework. My english student teacher is the worst. She told us Monday that we had a project due tomorrow, and it's one of our only grades this quarter.

But anyways- about the subjeect of this post.
I keep thinking about that. I started crying twice in school, I just hid under my hood. Once in choir and once in gym. That line this morning kind of ruined my day... just causing me to think of it constantly.

It feels no way at all that it has been a year already. I remember it like it was last week. I supposed that is the way it will always be, with someone so close to you. The whole thought of it just sucks. I'm afraid to go to school, incase somebody see's me crying. Yeah, my friends know I cry, but you know middle school. Everyone is in everybody's buisness. I hear "whats wrong? why are you crying?" Well there really isnt an answer to that. I'm crying because I'm thinking? Because I'm sad? How is that?

I don't know. I don't know what to do these days. Apparently I've been 'scaring' people lately. Well I am fine. I have waves. Happy, then sad. I usually go through that process 5-6 times a day. But I move on fast.

I just can't imagine next month. Yet, I'm going to know how it feels in a month. Now I can only wonder... and fear.


*Just so you know, I'm on a really high depressed streak. I may sound terrible? its just right now. I don't know. But I reallly hate it, and I can't get rid of it. *

1 comment:

John W. Evans said...

For me, grief has some pretty wild swings--big highs (when I feel like, hey, this is getting better), deep lows (when I think, man, how am I ever going to make it through)--not too much time in between. Crying is helpful for me--as you've said before, it gets the sad out. I can't believe that it's been ten and a half months. But, I guess it has. For what it's worth, Kayla, Katie would want you to feel exactly how you need to feel, and she would also encourage you to try to do something good with all that feeling--something good for yourself, for the people you care about, or even just a random good thing. There's this line in "The Princess Bride" that I've always liked, said by Miracle Max (played by Billy Crystal). Maybe it will mean something to you right now--

"You rush a miracle, man, you get rotten miracles."