Sunday, November 9, 2008

*

I've noticed things in the past few days have been really bothering me. Just like the littlest things have been bothering me so bad. It's crazy. Like Hannah and Morgans fighting yesterday, I couldn't stand it! I was going to go crazy if one more comment came out "I have this and you dont. Haha" AHHH. Well, there has also just been alot of drama around here.


Anyways, today should be good. We are going - alone - to the mall. I get to go shopping :D Take out some of that URGGG feeling. So that's a plus. By alone, I mean without Morgan. Without those 2 fighting constantly. Without the constant competition.

Hm, I think that's about all I have to say. Hey, btw- What's wrong with the KMF website? When I go to it, the whole screen is black, and on the top of the page it says "Login" then I have to give a username and password. ??? Am I banned from it?

1 comment:

John W. Evans said...

Sorry about that, Kayla--the website is now fixed...

in the meantime, to overquote an overused saying, "Don't sweat the small stuff!"

Love,
John