Sunday, November 23, 2008

A night at the roxbury

It has to be one of my favorite movies. I really couldn't think of a title, so I used the movie I'm watching at the moment. Ah, Blah Blah Blahhhh. That's how I feel. Like nothing.

2 DAYS THIS WEEK! :D How super excitingly fantastic is that?! Then! when we come back, we have like 3 weeks, then we have another 2 1/2 weeks off! :) I love it.


Well. I'm bored. It's only 7:30. It looks like its midnight. I miss the summer so much. I miss being able to be outside until 10 with some sunlight and being in shorts and flipflops. This year - I HATE my coat. It is driving me CRAZY. I feel like I'm a huge marshmallow. And my hair gets all static-y. I have to shove my coat into my locker, then fit my bag, and I have a shelf in my locker which holds my stuff, so it makes my locker crammed. I feel bad for the six graders. There are so many this year, that they get those half lockers now. Like the ones you see in movies. One on top, and one below it. I would NOT beable to stand it. My coat wouldn't fit alone. Then we have all our books, and backpacks. Whoa.

Ah. Bye.

2 comments:

Ali said...

thats a really funny movie kayla!! haha its a classic! especially with the head thing! haha

Anonymous said...

hah yeah.