Monday, November 3, 2008

Hm

So, I haven't posted in a while. So I'm gonna give you an update on my life.... it's very exciting you know. ;)

Sooo, last week, not much happened. As you know, I cleaned my house. Friday, I went shopping with Shelly.  Saturday, we didn't do much, but then for dinner, we made ribs and chicken with Shelly Zach and Morgan. OOH! And I finally saw Iron Man!!! I've wanted to see it for so long, then Zach brought it over to watch. And we watched Journey to the Center of the Earth. It was pretty good, but IronMan was awesome! :DThen Sunday, we went to the Zion Walmart for really no reason, just my dad knew it would make me mad.  I mean really, we have a Walmart 10 minutes from our house, I don't see why we need to drive 30 minutes to Zion! Then we sat around the house... and then we ate chili for dinner.

Today in school, there was this HUGE fight between 2 of my former friends, and 2 other girls. I guess my 2 former friends, got beat up BIG time. I said Good for Them. They finally see they aren't all that. Of course, I don't believe in fighting and yeah, that sounds mean, but maybe it will knock them back on their feet. I don't know though. Maybe they might just keep doing it, whatever. :)  People came up to me, "Do you know what that was about Kayla?!?!" all I said was "I don't know, I'm not friends with them anymore :)" My hands were clean, and darn it, it felt good!  That's not saying my hands weren't clean all last year either, but last year, if that would have happened, I probably would have been called to the Deans office or something because I hung out with them. This year, I'm free! Anyways, we have testing all this week. 8th grade does the hard testing, and for longer too. But it's awesome too. We test until lunch. Then we have lunch. Then we have 30 minute classes, and our teachers don't want to give us any work because it's the end of the quarter, and they don't want to "over-whelm" us with the testing and work and homework and studying and stuff. So it's good. 

Ahh, that's about it. 

3 comments:

Ali said...

Yay for you Kayla! You're free. Cool. You're only an 8th grader? Cool. Yeah we had to do testing last year. It was called the "IOWA Caucus Test" or something like that. It was kind of hard though...

Kayla said...

Yeah we do WKCE something. lol.

John W. Evans said...

Nice!