Friday, October 26, 2007

From last year.

Last year I won a writing contest for my writing. The writing topic was Sharing, Caring, and Giving. I wrote a really long paper, and this is just part of it. I thought I would share this part with you. If you want to see my whole paper, I can send it to you. Or if enough people ask for it, I will just put it on here.



Here are some reasons I think of my aunt for sharing, caring, and giving. Those words describe her perfectly! She is one of the most caring people I know. If anything happens to me or my cousins, she is always there to make you forget about it. Whenever I spend the night at my grandma’s house, my aunt is usually there. Then around midnight, we go on a walk around the block and talk about good and bad thing’s happening in our lives. She gives her time to help me.
Last but not least, I think of my grandma. She is the one of the best example of sharing, caring, and giving. Whenever I have family fights, or I just want to get out of the house, she invites me to spend the night. That always gets me in a better mood. This is how that shows sharing, caring, and giving. She is sharing her home with me. She cares about me so much that she offers to let me some spend time at her house. And she is giving me time to come spend time with her while she could be doing something else.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That sounds pretty cool. I'd like the see te rest of it.