Thursday, October 25, 2007

My Package

Today I received a package addressed to me. So of course, I opened it. It said it was from "Jennifer Long".
When I opened it, I found the jewlery that Katie wore at her wedding. There, in that tiny little package was a beautiful headband, a necklace, bracelet and earrings. I guess Aunt Katie borrowed them from Jenni. I was so thrilled to see them. Holding them in my hands. Aunt Katie is the last one that wore them. So I don't think I really want to "clean them up". :) That's just being me. Today I am wearing the necklace. I will always treasure these items.

And I am DEFINATLEY wearing these at MY wedding.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Its really cool that you got those. It sounds like it would be really special to you.

I never new her, but I wish I had.


L

(In case you forgot, I'm Flo's BF)