Thursday, October 18, 2007

Yep...

OK. This week has been pretty crammed!
Monday I had piano lessons. Like Normal
Tuesday I had Parent/Teacher Conferences. Apparently my friends and I have been a little talkative. :] But we are girls, thats what we are supposed to do. HAH!
Wednesday I had a Choir Concert. It went pretty good. We were the best. :]
We sang all Lion King Broadway Musical Songs. They are "Shadowland" "The Lioness Hunt" and "Circle of Life"
Thursday was nothing. Boring day.
Friday I am going to have a piano recital. They are fun. Mainly because I get to see Grace again. I haven't seen her for like... forever!!!! (Not really)
I am going to be playing "Candle on the Water" from Disney's Pete's Dragon, and
"I am a Small Part of the World" It was a choir song that we sang last year.

That's pretty much it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kayla,

Sounds like an awesome week--I've heard the music from The Lion King is great stuff, but I've never listened to it myself. Did you record the concert? Good luck with the piano recital :)

Love,
John