Monday, October 1, 2007

OK, so...

Apparently, I am getting on my cousins nerves. So I will write before she decides to fly up here and kick my butt. I really have nothing to write about, so it may just be very random.
Yesterday I just got back from Chicago. We had a wedding to go to down there. Everybody was there! and I mean EVERYBODY!!! It was my moms cousins wedding. Emma, Chloe, Chase and I were all in the wedding. Chase played the biggest role. He was the Ring Bearer. Then Emma, Chloe, and I (and partially Hannah) passed out programs at the beginning and bubbles at the end. It was pretty fun.
After the wedding, we rode a trolley to the lake. There the wedding party took pictures by Buckingham Fountain. We just wanted to go for the ride.
Then the trolley took us to the reception. We got there about an hour after everybody got there.
The next day, we went to the Grooms Mothers House. There we had brunch and hung out with alot of people.
Then, unfortunatley, the lovely weekend had come to an end. We had to leave. Let me tell you... it sucked! I did NOT want to go.
Then today i REALLY didn't want to go to school.
Ugh. Everthing kinda stinks right now. I have these like waves of emotions. One minute I may be really happy, then the next moment, I may be crying.
Today at school, in the hallway, I just started crying. So i went into the bathroom for a minute to wipe my face. I didn't want to be late to class, so I had to hurry. Oh well.
That's it for now.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great counter, Kayla! Way to go! It really was a nice weekend in Chicago. Thanks for helping make it so memorable! love you!

Anonymous said...

It WAS a very nice weekend Kayla, so busy and so many good people around. And I also felt very sad to leave... its been hard trying to jump-start the week (like I had to get a new battery yesterday or something!)
I love you... Eddie

Caitlin Evans said...

Hi Kayla,
My name's Cait. I'm a friend of your aunt Katie's and uncle John's. We were all in the Peace Corps together in Bangladesh. I saw John this weekend and mentioned that I'd been reading your blog (through his) so he sent me your direct link. I really love some of the things that you wrote about Katie. She was such a special woman. I feel really lucky to have known her. The second town she lived in in Bangladesh was called Rangpur. It was the closest town to me (about 2 hours) so I came down and had sleepovers at her house whenever I could. We had a lot of fun together.
Thanks for sharing your memories and thoughts of her.
I think about John and your family a lot. I hope you're all taking care of yourselves.
best,
Cait

Jenn said...

Sounds like a wonderful time! It is always so hard to get leave a fun celebration with family & friends to get back to the daily grind. Hope your week is going well.

Anonymous said...

I get on her nerves too.
L