Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Well...

This weekend was pretty nice. As most of you know, it was Aunt Katies birthday on Saturday. We had a great time with everybody. Now i am back into my school schedule.
Monday was a normal day... not much fun. Then I got to leave early today because I hit my hand REALLY hard on a science lab. I went to the hospital and they said that I chipped my bone in my knuckle. So they put my finger in a splint. And I can't do gym for atleast 2 weeks!!! WHOO HOO! By the way, I hit my right hand, so it sucks! :) So tomorrow I am definatley seeing my counselor.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, I'm not sure whether to say "I'm sorry to hear that" about your hand or "congratulations"... I guess, the first one, even though it still is nice to get some time off of gym. =]