Friday, October 19, 2007

My School

Yesterday in math, my english teacher sent a kid over with some scrap paper because she didn't want it. But my math teacher didn't get it. So he was like
"Why are you giving me scrap paper?"
And the kid was like
"Mrs.Stein told me to."
Then my math teacher was like
"OK. i guess i'll give her some tissue or something."
Then we went on with math. But at the end of class, he gave me a plastic cup and told me to bring it to Mrs.Stein (english teacher)
So i did. Then she gave me a Chicago Bears flag to give to him.
When I brought it to him he told me to tell her that he was going to draw on it and burn it and that I saved it.
My teachers are pretty awesome.

Then today was pretty cool too.
The morning was boring. Then in science we went to the computer lab to make these graphs. Then in Social Studies we just looked for words in the newspaper. Then in English, we read this story and made a story board about it. Then in art, I was only in there for like 5 minutes when the counselor came in and took me out of the class. She brought me up to the other counselors office. We talked in there for around an hour. We talked about Aunt Katie and what we are doing. It was pretty nice. Then she said that we could meet either once a week or every other week. And I showed her the pictures in my locker or Aunt Katie. She said that we both have a big and pretty smile. :]

Tonight is my piano recital. I will talk about that later tonight after I get home.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kayla,

What a great description of the back-and-forth between your teachers(!)--sound like a good group. Are any of them Cubs fans? Cool to hear that you met with the doc. I'll be curious to hear what you think of her. I like the doc I'm seeing, and am really glad that I'm doing it.

Happy Saturday,
Love, John