Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Don't cha

Just love the sun?? It's so welcoming and... happy. I don't know. Just another one of my weird thoughts.


Anyways, the Cubs vs. Brewers games are not going good, for me atleast. After last nights game, they kept talking about Braun's bad miss. I got so mad. It's amazing how the announcers can change so fast. Like the first game, Hardy and Braun hit homeruns in a row, they were so happy and whatever. Then one bad miss and they go mean. :P Arg, that's just my opinion.  But, I think the Brewers will catch up. Sorry John. ;)




Also, I keep noticing all these commercials with bears in them. One time I looked at my mom and said "Honestly, why does there need to be a bear in this???" Seriously, it's just a random bear in a Lowes commercial or something. It might make more sense if a bear was their logo er something, but I don't see why people think bears are so "cool" or whatever. 

2 comments:

John W. Evans said...

Go Cubs!

Yeah, I notice those commercials, too. Super lame. I think there's something very silly and easy-to-find-funny about bears doing human things, hence the appeal.

Make sure you don't rent "The Golden Compass"--really bothered me to watch the bear scenes in that one.

Again, though: Go Cubs!

:) John

Kayla said...

Yeah, I check up on movies before I see them to see what would bother me.

But I don't get, why couldn't it be a lion? or an elephant? or giraffe?


Hmmm...