Saturday, July 19, 2008

Kayla's Lifee atm

Well, I finally rode my bike for the first time yesterday. It's been sitting in my garage waiting to be used. So last night, when the house was filled with cranky people and Hannah screaming down the stairs (so it echoed), I text Zach and we went around. I wasn't in the best mood before we started either. I'd say we did 2 miles atleast. Just riding around White Caps. And we got chased by a tiny* barking* dog and Zach kept screaming "I will kick you!". But it didn't listen. Eventually the lady came and got him... finally. >_< 

But right now, I can't sit stillllll. Haha, I stole Emma's line. :P        I REALLY want my mom to get home so we can leave. Not so much looking forward to the long car drive to Indiana, but I'm looking forward to getting there. 

Eh, I'll post later. Probably about the trip... so until then, adios.

No comments: