Thursday, July 17, 2008

Pooltrampolinehottubwhile90degreesoutside

Like my title? It's all 1 word. And it's exactly what I did all day today. 
This morning at like 10:30 my mom, Hannah and me went in the pool. Then we waited for Shelly, Morgan, Zach and his friend Bryan to come over. At first, we didn't know Bryan was coming, then Shelly called and asked. And I must admit, at first, I wasn't really looking forward to it.... just cos, you know, people are different around friends. 
It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Bryan turned out to be more polite and fun as I thought. It started with a battle between my mom and I and Zach and Bryan. We were in teams. Boys and girls. I, once again, kept getting dunked. And I would occasionally be stuck on Bryans back, while trying to get the monster noodle from him. Then my mom got out, so we decided it wouldn't be fair. So it was every person for itself. And of course, the boys got bored. So I was forced onto the trampoline.... Then they got bored on there and I was forced into the hottub. Yes, the HOT TUB! And it was how hot outside, eh, only 90! Haha, then Bryan wanted water, then he wanted apple juice. So he kept getting out and drying off and getting it, then getting back in. Then he wanted the speaker for my ipod and the iHome for it to bring outside. I didn't wanna go get it, so he went to go get it upstairs. Then a minute later he came back and said "It would help if I knew where it was" We ended up getting the speaker, but not the ipod. Then we got out and Zach runs into the pole and says "Ow, I'm dizzy". haha. He over-heated. 

Now I'm all alone in my house, and I have the fan turned on high. :)



5 comments:

Chloe said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chloe said...

Interesting Kayla. The first time I posted my computer was slow and I got frustrated and I just started clicking and accidentally trashed it.

Kayla said...

Niceee. I do that too :D

Kayla said...

Chloe, when did you get a blog page?

Kelly Luce said...

i liked reading about your hectic day, but my favorite part was how you ended with just you and the fan.

:)