Saturday, July 12, 2008

Painted out.

Finished! Well, almost. Zach came over around 1:30 and we were finished by 5.  My room looks pretty good, better than I expected.  But it took forever to get the paint off me, and I still have some on. We played around a little with the paint...... as most kids would have. ;)  Oh and he fell twice onto the newly painted wall. I said we should leave it and mark it "Where Zach Fell", but he didn't think soo. Then, someday this week, we are going shopping for paint to do the handprints. 

Tomorrow- we are hitting the ball park. Shelly, Morgan, Zach, Me, My mom, Dad and hannah are going to the Brewers - Cincinatti Reds game.  I wanna catch a ball... not likely though. :(  But! we do get Corey Hart posters. And if we get there early enough, we might get some autographs. Thanks John for the info! 

Monday, all we have to do is touch up on the paint, and wait for my bed :D You have no idea how excited I am to have an actual queen size bed. :)

2 comments:

Chloe said...

Sounds exciting Kayla. I can't wait to see it!

John W. Evans said...

Hey Kayla,

Sorry to be posting so late on this one--hope my autograph strategy worked out for you! Looking forward to seeing you soon,

John