Friday, October 24, 2008

As Usual...

So as you know, tomorrow is Katie Memorial Foundations' first annual fun run through the forest preserve. This past week, I think it's finally hit me. Everyday, it got harder and harder to go to school, school got more and more boring, I began to pay less attention. Then I'd smack myself and say "It's going to be okay!!" Then I could get my head back into it. Monday, wasn't bad. Tuesday, I had a bad morning, so I talked to Mrs. Peterson for an hour er so. I showed her KMF's website, she said she really wanted to come to the run tomorrow, but her daughter has Solo and Ensemble tryouts. I tried telling my 6th grade science teacher this week, but every time I went in her room, she said she was busy. So that didn't get around to her. I told my friends, but they all had tickets to see the premiere of High School Musical 3, LOL!!! I was like "You have fun with all those little kids!" Haha. Eh, I don't think I'm that close yet with them that I'd want them at a big family event like this.... Then Wednesday it was okay because I knew I got out early.... everything was going to be shorter. Then yesterday, was fine. I really wanted to go to English because we are watching "The Sixth Sense" which I LOVE that movie. But how lame is this? She handed out a test on it, and it's our final assessment for 1st quarter. Can we ever just watch a movie and not take notes or have a test on it?!?! Erg, it's frustrating. At least it's a good movie. And so my homework for missing today is to rent the Sixth Sense and finish my test. Ahah. I'm like OKAY! :D That's the best homework ever.
Well, today after Hannah's doctor appointment (>_<) I think we are going to Grandma's. Finally see my cousins after 3 months. :P

No comments: