Sunday, October 5, 2008

My Weekend.

This weekend was pretty good :) So I figured I would write about it. So Friday, I got home, and my mom and Shelly were working the garage sale we had this weekend. I guess it was fine? Haha, this time, we didn't make much money... oh well. Then they closed up when me and Zach got home, and we went out to dinner with them. Then we went to their house afterwards.  Then Saturday we all worked the garage sale.   Haha, well actually me and Zach stayed inside the whole time watching movies while our moms worked the garage sale... But we helped a little. ;) Then around 3, me, my mom, dad and Hannah left for the playoffs at Miller Park. They won!! :DD Unfortunatley, I think that's the only game they will win. I'm watching the game right now, and its 6 to 1, Brauns batting with Cameron on 3rd. Brewer's losing. Eh. Atleast we saw their winning game :)  OOHHH!!! AND CAMERON JUST SCORED!!! WHOOOO. Haha, Braun hit it deep left field. Yay ^_^  Then I got a new t-shirt. I got... of course, Ryan Braun. :) I have a Hardy shirt, but Brauns just too darn good, and good looking ;) to not have his shirt. And we also got a baseball with Brauns signature on it, and his picture. And my mom got a Wildcard shirt. And we got Zach a Brewer's WildCard Pennat.  Hm, that was my Saturday. Today, we went out to breakfast, and around 3:30 me and Zach are going to see Eagle Eye. :O It looks really good. It's with Shia LeBoufe or however you spell his name, hah. Supposedly he gets mysterious phone calls from somebody threatening the lives of him and his family and friends. I'll tell my review when I get back.  Today's a pretty crappy day. Grey and rainy, and I have a headache. Oh well.





Kay, now it's later, I just don't wanna make a new post. So I went to see the movie Eagle Eye. I found it pretty good. It was very intense. And there was alot of the "S" word. Anyways, within the first 10 minutes of the movie, I was tearing up.... I won't give anything away, just that. The reviews gave it an average 3 out of 5 stars. That's probably what I would give it too. I only jumped once too :D That's shocking for me, in an intense movie. It was a part that wasn't expected, and I jumped and grabbed Zach's arm. And I think I almost fell asleep a few times. I was sooo tired, I still am. But some noise would always grab my attention. I thought that the movie was so different than what I thought Shia LaBeouf would do, but I like variety. Some parts of it were like duh! But literally, there was like no laughing. It was so serious. Occasionally a guy would make a joke, you would laugh once, then it would be serious again.  But I liked it. :)


Oh my gosh guys. Emma is too funny. I mean... Santa is. He says elve's would beat a wrestler and the Easter bunny in a fight because they are all jacked up on maple syrup. I CANNOT STOP LAUGHING.

3 comments:

Kayla said...

My dad's a buttface. ERG. :P

Chloe said...

Emma, said that you were calling us during dinner. BTW, I'd be interested to meet, who you call, "Zach"? Well, TTYL MISS YOU, LOOKING FORWARD TO KMF WEEKEND

Anonymous said...

Hey Chloe! You're gonna meet him. xP He's coming to the fun run. I MISS YOU TOOOOOOOOO. ALL OF YOU. LOVE YOU,