Monday, October 27, 2008

:)

Ok, so I'm dying to know what people think. What'cha think??? Of the run? Of the weekend? Of Zach??  :)  

I personally thought it went great, except Friday... but that's my issue. I'm sure everybody else thought it was fine. I thought Saturday was alot of fun. Even though it was super cold, it certainly helped us not to take any of it for granted, which was quite possible if the weather was "perfect". 
Those are my thoughts, I have more. But right now, I have a migrane from like 9 this morning and I'm SUPER tired. So bye.

4 comments:

Kayla said...

Fine Guys, don't comment my post. I see.

Chloe said...

Kayla, I would say more but before I do I have a ?. Does zACH read your blog? I will talk more later.

Anonymous said...

No he doesn't. He doesn't know i have one, lol.

Chloe said...

Oh, well, his hair was a little fuzzy.