Saturday, October 11, 2008

SO.

It's officially another weekend, here. This week went pretty fast unusually O_o. I think it was cos everybody, the whole week, was in a good mood. That just makes everything better. This coming Monday, we are going on a field trip, so that's a plus. But we have to watch the play "The Tell-Tale Heart" by Edgar Allan Poe, which is really disturbing, as I might have mentioned before. Yuck. It's basically a petty field trip because the teachers feel we need a trip. All it is is seeing a bunch of skits at an opera house or something.... then getting McDonald's for lunch. Whoooo, not very exciting. But oh well, it's a day less of learning ;) Then also, Monday I start OWLing. Haha. I'm an owl :D It's an Older Wiser Learner. There's like 30 8th graders that got picked to be them, it's tutoring 6th and 7th graders. I got assigned to the house I was in in 6th grade, so I get to see all my old teachers :) 

Last night, I went to the Bradford homecoming football game with Zach, then when we got there, we met up with Bryan and his girlfriend. I have to say, it was more fun than I expected... except I forgot my contacts. xP How pathetic is that!?! Bryan was making fun of me saying "Oh I can't see, but I don't remember my contacts" laughing. :P He wears contacts too, that's why I think it was funnier to him. But Bradford won :) Like 46 to 24 or something. Hehe. I was so tired thoughh. Oh well. I had fun. 

Now, we are practically giving the house a makeover, we are cleaning EVERYTHING. Right now, it's 11:30, we've been cleaning since 9:30, straight, no breaks. But my cleaning is done.! YAY! But then after lunch, we are going to Gurnee Mills with Shelly Zach and Morgan. Then going to Outback for dinner. :)

Umm....... I'm gonna go. Adios.




2 comments:

John W. Evans said...

Hey Kayla, cool to hear you had a good, if blurry, time at homecoming! Sounds like you were surrounded with some good friends.

See you soon!

Love,
John

Kayla said...

Oh haha, I just got the blurry part. ;) Thanks! See you soon.!