Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I am talking to Katy.

That was my reply to Mr. Moran today in class. Haha. I was sitting by my friend Katy, and we were quietly talking about something, and Mr. Moran screams "What are you doing?!?!" And I answer in a cheerful voice, like nothing is wrong and say "I am talking to Katy" And smile, then Mr. Moran goes "Oh, okay" Haha. I love it when I answer in a happy voice, then people don't have a response. I did that to my mom today. She comes in the room when I'm on the computer and screams "What are you doing?!" and I say "I am checking my blog. What are you doing?! :)" She couldn't reply. Hah. Well, this week has been pretty good. Monday I had a field trip. We went to the Marcus Theater of Performing Arts and saw 5 20 minute skits. VERY BORING! It was the same 4 actors for all the plays. And the first play was "The Tell-Tale Heart" and so, we saw the guy killing the old man. Then in the last play, he was a cowboy. It was almost impossible to change my perspective of him though, from an insane murderer to a cowboy chewing on straw. It didn't work out right... So it was kind of funny. Then today, nobody felt like doing anything because yesterday we were gone all day, and tomorrow we have half  a day. YAY ^_^  Highschoolers have the whole day off :P  So today, Zach was bragging about it. I threw a huge pile of leaves at him. :) Haha, I just remember something. Yesterday, we went to the new Target Greatland or whatever that just opened by our house with Shelly and Zach. And as we were checking out, Shelly told me to smell the new cologne Zach was buying. But I couldn't smell it, so I sprayed alot of it all over my body. Then I ran a circle around Zach and said "Do I smell good? I smell like you!" Then he said "Do you like it?" and I go "Of Course, thats why I sprayed it all over myself" Haha. 

Well, I'm pretty bored. School is still super easy. OH! But I loved being an OWL. I get to go back to my 6th grade english class. It's funny because the desks are the exact same they were when I was there, so I immediatley see all my friends, I remember good memories, I remember learning. I remember sitting on the floor, because my chair was never comfortable. I wish I could go back to 6th grade, everyone was so innocent, so un-stereotyped. Everyone was still themselves from elementary school. Now I look at everyone, everyone has changed SOO much, it's crazy. I look at friends I used to hang out with, and see how snobby they have become. I see people who were "cool" in elementary school, and now are complete nerds. O_o How do you do that? Uh, I cannot wait until highschool. It's crazy. Thats all I think about anymore.... I just wish I was there. I hate my school so much. It's the school, like I love my friends, I just hate the school. The assistant principal, the teachers, the atmosphere. It's just, ugh.

Anyways, on a happier note.... well, I said my happier note earlier. That's about all the news for now. I'll probably post Friday or Saturday. Bye(:

No comments: