Saturday, October 18, 2008

Big Bad World

Well, my piano concert went well. My hands were so shaky though. Shelly, Zach and Morgan came, and Grace's grandparents came. I did my 2 songs, then at the end, Grace and I did Colors of the Wind together. She sang and I accompanied her. My mom and Grace's mom were tearing up. Hah, saps. ;P  I got back to my seat and Zach made fun of me because he could see my hands shaking, it was crazy. But funny. Then afterwards, Hannah, Morgan, Zach and I went to Culver's. Yum ^_^ 
Well, this weekend has been good too. I've watched Aladdin probably 5 times, I've got it memorized. I've come to a conclusion too, I love that movie!! Aladdin and Peter Pan are like the best Disney movies. 
Tomorrow, we are going to the pumpkin patch by our house. It's called "Borzinskys" Or something, it's pronounced Bor-Zin-Skies(as in ski, not sky)- so I don't know how you spell it. They have the best caramel apples! They have tubs of like 5 different types of apples, then you can get the apple on a stick or they will core it for you, then its covered in caramel, then they have tubs of toppings. Oreos, M&M's, sprinkles, etc....


*P.S. My title is the first song on my new album by the Plain White T's. I love it, you should definatley buy it!

No comments: