Thursday, August 14, 2008

Ah!!

Right now, I'm super nervous... and worried. Today and tomorrow are school registration, and I'm not going until tomorrow, but I just found out that like all the kids that were in my class last year, are in the house that I DO NOT want to be in. But those kids, and me, are "high honors" or whatever you wanna call it, and there is a specific house for that group. Ahhh, I really don't wanna be there.  And plus, I very much dislike ALL the kids in my class last year. Blahh.

The worst part is, that I have to go tomorrow at like 9 in the morning. >_<  Because after that, I have to go to the dentist at 10:30 to get sealences or however you spell it. Only on 2 teeth, but I gotta sit there with my mouth full of cotton balls while my teeth are basted in baking soda and some other stuff. Ew. Oh well, it's only gonna be 10 minutes. I guess I swallowed the ones that were on my teeth, haha. 

No comments: