Friday, August 1, 2008

Mmm...

It happens to everyone right? It upsets everyone right?

I'm talking about a bad haircut. Thats what I got today. :'(  She cut my bangs too short. If i don't push them to the side, they are blunt bangs (short, above my eyes, straight across bangs) across my forehead. The picture I had was more angled and longer bangs. I wouldn't be so mad except for the fact that registration is August 14, and that's when they take my id picture. I don't want to look like this for my school picture. of 8th GRADE! My last year at this school. 





Okay, now I've had a night to play with them, straighten them differently, mess 'em up... and I've come to not hate my bangs.  I still think they are a little too short for me, but if I get them in place just right, they don't look that bad. I'll put a picture on when they grow out a little. 

No comments: